A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Connie Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lane
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Lane Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Connie Lane, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Connie Jean Lane MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Connie J. Lane practice?
- Dr. Connie Lane has 1 office location.
Dr. Connie Lane practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.