A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Connie Jan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Connie Jan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Connie Jan, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breastfeeding Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Jan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Connie Shinling Jan FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Connie S. Jan practice?
- Dr. Connie Jan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Connie Jan practices Pediatrics near Katy, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX and Webster, TX.
See Katy Pediatricians.