A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Connie Jennings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Connie Jennings is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennings graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jennings has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Connie W Jenkins Jennings MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Connie W. Jennings practice?
- Dr. Connie Jennings has 2 office locations.
Dr. Connie Jennings practices Internal Medicine near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Internists.