A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Connie Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Connie Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Connie Chen, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Connie Lynn Chen MD is a female Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Connie L. Chen practice?
- Dr. Connie Chen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Connie Chen practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Iowa City, IA and Dallas, TX.
See Plano Neurologists.