Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Very Caring Doctor show details Very Caring Doctor
Apr 15th, 2011

I went to Dr. Chen not knowing what to expect. She spent a lot of time with me and answered all of my questions, recommended tests and I feel got the diagnosis correct. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing a neurologist. I live considerable distance from her office and would like to be able to talk to her more easily on the telephone.

Great Doc show details Great Doc
Nov 5th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Chen for several years now, and I would never trust my care to someone else, everything is explained and written up so I will not forget it. She is a kind and caring Doctor and I do reccommend her to my family and friends.

off day show details off day
Jun 25th, 2010

very scattered appointment, she seemed very preoccupied with something else, she came highly recommended, buy overall I was disappointed. Prescribed a lot of medication to me for my condition, even something I had taken in the past... that did not work. hopefully my next appointment will be better, I was in her office for almost 3 hours

Jun 15th, 2010

Dr. Chen treats my father who has alzheimer's. She is a wonderful, knowledgeable, caring physician. She listens to the patient and you never feel rushed. Would definitely recommend!

Feb 13th, 2009

Dr. Chen is wonderful. She is the best doctor I have dealt with. She is very thorough and knowledgeable. She listens to you and leaves no stone unturned.