inactive

Connie L Chen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

April 15th, 2011
Very Caring Doctor
I went to Dr. Chen not knowing what to expect. She spent a lot of time with me and answered all of my questions, recommended tests and I feel got the diagnosis correct. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing a neurologist. I live considerable distance from her office and would like to be able to talk to her more easily on the telephone.

November 5th, 2010
Great Doc
I have been going to Dr. Chen for several years now, and I would never trust my care to someone else, everything is explained and written up so I will not forget it. She is a kind and caring Doctor and I do reccommend her to my family and friends.

June 25th, 2010
off day
very scattered appointment, she seemed very preoccupied with something else, she came highly recommended, buy overall I was disappointed. Prescribed a lot of medication to me for my condition, even something I had taken in the past... that did not work. hopefully my next appointment will be better, I was in her office for almost 3 hours

June 15th, 2010
Dr. Chen treats my father who has alzheimer's. She is a wonderful, knowledgeable, caring physician. She listens to the patient and you never feel rushed. Would definitely recommend!

February 13th, 2009
Dr. Chen is wonderful. She is the best doctor I have dealt with. She is very thorough and knowledgeable. She listens to you and leaves no stone unturned.