Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Neurology Consultants of Dallas
6800 Bishop Rd
Ste 210
Plano, TX 75024
214-750-9977
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Very Caring Doctor  |  show details
Apr 15th, 2011

I went to Dr. Chen not knowing what to expect. She spent a lot of time with me and answered all of my questions, recommended tests and I feel got the diagnosis correct. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing a neurologist. I live considerable distance from her office and would like to be able to talk to her more easily on the telephone.

|  Great Doc  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Chen for several years now, and I would never trust my care to someone else, everything is explained and written up so I will not forget it. She is a kind and caring Doctor and I do reccommend her to my family and friends.

|  off day  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2010

very scattered appointment, she seemed very preoccupied with something else, she came highly recommended, buy overall I was disappointed. Prescribed a lot of medication to me for my condition, even something I had taken in the past... that did not work. hopefully my next appointment will be better, I was in her office for almost 3 hours

|  show details
Jun 15th, 2010

Dr. Chen treats my father who has alzheimer's. She is a wonderful, knowledgeable, caring physician. She listens to the patient and you never feel rushed. Would definitely recommend!

|  show details
Feb 13th, 2009

Dr. Chen is wonderful. She is the best doctor I have dealt with. She is very thorough and knowledgeable. She listens to you and leaves no stone unturned.