A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Connie Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Connie Li, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou.
Dr. Li has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Connie Jianhui Li MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Connie J. Li practice?
- Dr. Connie Li has 3 office locations.
Dr. Connie Li practices Pediatrics near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA and Ventura, CA.
See Oxnard Pediatricians.