A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Connie Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Connie Chung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Connie Chung, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Chung has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- MGH Dermatology Clinic-Boston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Connie M Chung MD and PHD is a female Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Connie M. Chung practice?
- Dr. Connie Chung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Connie Chung practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists.