A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Connie Manske:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Connie Manske is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Connie Manske, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manske graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Manske has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Manske accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans