A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Connie Marsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Connie Marsh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Connie Marsh, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Psychosomatic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Marsh graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Marsh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc.
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Connie Mae Marsh MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Connie M. Marsh practice?
- Dr. Connie Marsh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Connie Marsh practices Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Psychiatrists and Wichita Geriatric Doctors.