A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Connie Marsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Connie Marsh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marsh
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Connie Marsh, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Marsh graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Marsh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc.
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Connie M Marsh MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Connie M. Marsh practice?
- Dr. Connie Marsh has 1 office location.
Dr. Connie Marsh practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Psychiatrists.