A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Connie McCoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Connie McCoy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Connie McCoy, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCoy graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 4 awards.
Dr. McCoy has 14 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Connie Ann McCoy DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Connie A. McCoy practice?
- Dr. Connie McCoy has 1 office location.
Dr. Connie McCoy practices Family Medicine near Westerville, OH.
See Westerville Primary Care Doctors.