A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Connie Nickelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Connie Nickelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nickelson graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Nickelson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Connie Lois Nickelson MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Connie L. Nickelson practice?
- Dr. Connie Nickelson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Connie Nickelson practices Internal Medicine near Jackson, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Brownsville, TN and Union City, TN.
See Jackson Internists.