A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Connie Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Connie Jones, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Jones has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Connie Jones MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Connie Jones practice?
- Dr. Connie Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Connie Jones practices Diagnostic Radiology near Paradise Valley, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Paradise Valley Radiologists.