Pediatrician
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Yahoo. Kudzu.
Jan 25th, 2015

Dr. Connie is AMAZING! She really takes time to get to know and connect with her patients. She was on vacation, my daughter was HORRIBLY sick, put in the hospital, has no diagnosis and was sent home. I took her to see Dr. Connie ASAP and got a correct diagnosis and treatment. Amazing doctor, AMAZING person! So sad she moved to Florida :0(

Superb doctor! show details Superb doctor!
by Monica Howard on Jan 20th, 2015

We took our newborn to Dr. Connie and she saw him for the first year and a half, until we found out she was leaving Tulsa. Dr. Connie was always very kind and knowledgeable, which was so helpful to us, being new parents. She never rushed and took her time with our son. We appreciate all of the helfpul information she gave us as well as the kindness she showed our son. We will miss you Dr. Connie and wish you the best!

Jan 10th, 2015

My children have been seeing Dr. Connie for 17 years. My son has ADHD and Aspergers. Dr. Connie has been there for us with all our needs. I have to make a comment on a review that was posted by a very troubled mom that we know. She posted a critical review that was untrue and she has alienated almost all Doctors in our community. We wish Dr. Connie all the best as she begins practice in Orlando. Tulsa will miss you.

Greatest Pediatrician I Know show details Greatest Pediatrician I Know
by Amanda on Apr 4th, 2014

I have been taking my children to Dr. Connie since my oldest was a few months old. He is now 8. She has even moved offices and we followed her to her new location. She is so helpful and is able to answer any question I have with current information. I have even asked her about the new car seat laws before and she knew everything about them. I recently had a situation where one of my children was sick with a very high fever after just having a surgery. The hospital where the surgery was done, nor the surgeon took it seriously, but I was able to call and get an appointment within 1 hour with Dr. Connie and she had us go to the emergency room immediately. It turned out that my child had strep and was extremely dehydrated. Dr. Connie even called me early the next morning to check on him and was genuinely concerned for him, which is what I believe makes a great doctor. I will continue taking my kids to her until they are too old and I also highly recommend her to anyone looking for someone that they can trust and count on for their children. Dr. Connie is amazing!

No longer Trust this Doctor show details No longer Trust this Doctor
May 11th, 2013

Trusted Dr. Proskovec for 5 years with a child who has high functioning autism. No longer feel she has the best interest of the child at heart or siblings also at risk to develop autism. Siblings of a child on the spectrum have a 1 in 5 chance of also developing ASD. Will not use this doctor or clinic at her new location again unless it is an emergency before I establish a new doctor. Also have had multiple visits when my 3 year old was sick. He goes not have allergies or asthma. So treatment did not address underlying sickness until he got really sick with 102 temp, etc. no longer impressed with this doctor. It's very sad, however, I will not put my children at risk by continuing to see her.

Oct 30th, 2012

Dr. Connie is by far the best doctor ever! She takes her time and never rushes the appointment. I would travel anywhere to be able to take my children to see her!

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences. I am now open for practice at new location. Taking new appointments January 14th. Come see my new beautiful office and meed my new staff. Dr. Connie

Sep 10th, 2012

Dr. Connie is so great. It is amazing as my son gets older and we visit less often how much she remembers. She is caring and never makes you feel rushed or like you could ask a stupid question. I absolutley love her.

Dr Connie show details Dr Connie
Aug 1st, 2012

Dr Connie has been my childrens dr for many yrs. She is the best one by far! She listens to our problems & always looking out for the best interest in my kids! I will not see any other drs for my kids besides her. She truly cares about her kids!!

Apr 11th, 2012

Dr Connie has seen all 3 of my children since they were born. My oldest is now 15. She has always walked my through every illness and emergency. She always remembers my children by sight alone. We love her and I never have even thought of going to another Dr. She is one of the good ones and they do not make too many of them anymore.

Jun 23rd, 2008 on yahoo.com

I love Dr. Connie! She actually cares about her patients, which is really refreshing.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Greatest with Kids! show details Greatest with Kids!
by Belizeangirl on Nov 12th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Both my kids see Dr Connie - she is so gentle and thorough with them, simply the best!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com