A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Connie Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Connie Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Connie Randall Smith MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Connie R. Smith practice?
- Dr. Connie Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Connie Smith practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Primary Care Doctors and Augusta General Practitioners.