A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Connie Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Connie Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Connie Randall Smith MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Connie R. Smith practice?
- Dr. Connie Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Connie Smith practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Primary Care Doctors.