A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Connie Richter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Connie Richter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Connie Richter, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Richter graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Richter has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Connie Lorraine Richter MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Connie L. Richter practice?
- Dr. Connie Richter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Connie Richter practices Pediatrics near New Berlin, WI.
See New Berlin Pediatricians.