A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Connie Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Connie Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Prenatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Connie Sue Roberts DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Connie S. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Connie Roberts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Connie Roberts practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.