Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo. Kudzu.
 |  Amazing Doctor / Lady!!  |  show details
by Jessica Smith on Mar 10th, 2014

I've been with Dr. Roberts for years! She's delivered my last 3 children and she will be deliverying our new child to be! I've always had the upmost respect for Dr. Roberts. She's always kept my health interest at heart. Dr. Roberts will continue to be my preferred doctor as long as she's in this profession! Without her, I wouldn't have this beautiful and growing family of mine. Believe it or not, I had fertility issues and she never gave up on me! I thank you for that Dr. Roberts! You're the best and I Love You!!! ~Jess

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by APF on Apr 12th, 2013

Dr. Roberts is an superb doctor. She diagnosed me with cancer on the first visit and basically saved my life. I was devastated and Dr. Roberts visited me at the hospital after the diagnosed and consoled me as I was falling apart!!! I was then referred to an Oncologist, but I am forever grateful to Dr. Roberts for making the quick diagnosis because the cancer was caught at Stage 1 and eradicated. It has been eight years and I am considered cured (statistically) regarding the kind of cancer I had. If you read this Dr. Roberts, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your expertise and compassion!!!!

|  why I wasn't treated with attention  |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2012

I was not treated with concern or attention. I have been in a lot of pain and nothing she did made it subside. She also could not figure out my pain and problems and told me so, by stating "I don't know why..." during several visits and now won't call me back. I have paid a lot of money for nothing.. and I'm still in constant pain. Why would you know get with someone else to try and figure it out. I understand you don't know everything, but I pay you to find my problems not make them worse and then walk away from me. THANKS

by Christy K on Apr 22nd, 2009 on yahoo.com

I love Dr. Roberts, I've been going to her for over 10 years and I followed her each time she moved. I didn't mind the extra travel to St. Paul Medical Ctr and the traffic and parking are a part of life so I don't think it's a big deal especially when you should give yourself extra time to any appointment that you are going to. I must say that Dr. Roberts is an excellent OB/GYN and I would not change doctors unless she decided to retire. Thanks Dr. Roberts for all the many years of good quality healthcare service and I look forward to many more.

by affinity on Oct 18th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Roberts was nice enough and made me feel comfortable. She performed the pap smear quickly and answered all my questions. I only waited a few minutes in the waiting room. The female nurse/staff provided me with a linen robe and drop cloth - plenty large, so I wasn't so exposed. This made me feel very comfortable. But I wasn't overly impressed overall. Dr. Roberts didn't have any good recommendations for birth control. The female nurse/staff (young girl) didn't wear any gloves when handling pap smear utensils/tools/materials. Also the stirrup coverings weren't sanitary enough for my preference (they didn't look changed out between patients, no disposable paper coverings). The interior decorating of the waiting room was interesting - red leather couches and animal prints on the chairs. You might pay around $20 after insurance for an annual exam. Bring cash for the parking garage!! You'll need at least $3. And give yourself plenty of time to get there - it's in a big medical building on the 9th floor, and the area isn't the easiest to get around (traffic/congestion, long traffic lights, construction, etc.).

by DFWCAREN on Oct 13th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Roberts interest in her patients health is thorough, consistent, and has an excellent bedside manner. Dr. Roberts ensures her patients health is 100% well. Dr. Roberts has been my doctor for almost 10 years and is among the best doctors in the DFW area.

Aug 5th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr.Roberts is a very good, helpful and understanding doctor with this being my first pregnancy she has been very helpful and I'm quite sure she will be for the next 7 or 8 weeks I have left and the staff is very friendly also (Especially Rebacca) I highly

Jun 11th, 2008 on yahoo.com

All of the staff is extraordinary. I love Dr. Roberts and Mrs. Debbie they are the greatest!!!!!

May 19th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I love Dr. Roberts. She is a great doctor, I woulndn't recommend no other.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by jeg1967 on Sep 26th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Roberts is a very down to earth, personable doctor. I have recommended her to many of my friends. She is the best! Her office staff is very friendly and knowledgable as well.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com