Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo. Kudzu.
Jul 2nd, 2015

Dr. Roberts and her staff does not take the time to familiarize themselves with your health history before seeing you. I am aware that doctors see many patients but a quick 5 second review of my chart would have gone a long way in making me feel like they really cared about my health. This was my fourth visit, and the nurse asked me if this was my first. This is information she clearly could have gotten from reviewing my chart. When Dr. Roberts entered the exam room, she greeted me like she had never met me before (as she has the previous three times). This was even more highly insulting due to the fact that I was crying in her office a mere two months ago because she had just diagnosed me with a miscarriage. She said to me, “I see you are taking prenatal vitamins. Are you trying to get pregnant?” I replied with, “Yes, remember I had the miscarriage two months ago?” Further along in the exam, I asked her when we could start trying again. She said immediately. I informed her that another doctor I saw in her practice while she was on vacation told me to wait three months. She responded with a blank stare. She then asked, “Well, how long has it been?” I had just told her a few moments ago that it had been two months. This is not the first time something like this has happened. When I saw her in June 2014, she asked, “What brings you in today?” My response was, “You requested that I come in.” Her reply was, “I did?” Again, this is something she could have found out about by reviewing my chart before entering the exam room. This is the first doctor that I have felt like a new patient every time that I have gone to her. She has a great personality, and she is someone I would enjoy getting together for lunch with. She just isn’t someone I want as my doctor any longer. I’m personally annoyed with myself for not looking for a new doctor sooner. On a positive note, the office staff is extremely friendly and efficient. They have demonstrated concern for my well being. Kudos to the office staff!

Amazing Doctor / Lady!! show details Amazing Doctor / Lady!!
by Jessica Smith on Mar 10th, 2014

I've been with Dr. Roberts for years! She's delivered my last 3 children and she will be deliverying our new child to be! I've always had the upmost respect for Dr. Roberts. She's always kept my health interest at heart. Dr. Roberts will continue to be my preferred doctor as long as she's in this profession! Without her, I wouldn't have this beautiful and growing family of mine. Believe it or not, I had fertility issues and she never gave up on me! I thank you for that Dr. Roberts! You're the best and I Love You!!! ~Jess

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by APF on Apr 12th, 2013

Dr. Roberts is an superb doctor. She diagnosed me with cancer on the first visit and basically saved my life. I was devastated and Dr. Roberts visited me at the hospital after the diagnosed and consoled me as I was falling apart!!! I was then referred to an Oncologist, but I am forever grateful to Dr. Roberts for making the quick diagnosis because the cancer was caught at Stage 1 and eradicated. It has been eight years and I am considered cured (statistically) regarding the kind of cancer I had. If you read this Dr. Roberts, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your expertise and compassion!!!!

why I wasn't treated with attention show details why I wasn't treated with attention
Apr 3rd, 2012

I was not treated with concern or attention. I have been in a lot of pain and nothing she did made it subside. She also could not figure out my pain and problems and told me so, by stating "I don't know why..." during several visits and now won't call me back. I have paid a lot of money for nothing.. and I'm still in constant pain. Why would you know get with someone else to try and figure it out. I understand you don't know everything, but I pay you to find my problems not make them worse and then walk away from me. THANKS

by Christy K on Apr 22nd, 2009 on yahoo.com

I love Dr. Roberts, I've been going to her for over 10 years and I followed her each time she moved. I didn't mind the extra travel to St. Paul Medical Ctr and the traffic and parking are a part of life so I don't think it's a big deal especially when you should give yourself extra time to any appointment that you are going to. I must say that Dr. Roberts is an excellent OB/GYN and I would not change doctors unless she decided to retire. Thanks Dr. Roberts for all the many years of good quality healthcare service and I look forward to many more.

by affinity on Oct 18th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Roberts was nice enough and made me feel comfortable. She performed the pap smear quickly and answered all my questions. I only waited a few minutes in the waiting room. The female nurse/staff provided me with a linen robe and drop cloth - plenty large, so I wasn't so exposed. This made me feel very comfortable. But I wasn't overly impressed overall. Dr. Roberts didn't have any good recommendations for birth control. The female nurse/staff (young girl) didn't wear any gloves when handling pap smear utensils/tools/materials. Also the stirrup coverings weren't sanitary enough for my preference (they didn't look changed out between patients, no disposable paper coverings). The interior decorating of the waiting room was interesting - red leather couches and animal prints on the chairs. You might pay around $20 after insurance for an annual exam. Bring cash for the parking garage!! You'll need at least $3. And give yourself plenty of time to get there - it's in a big medical building on the 9th floor, and the area isn't the easiest to get around (traffic/congestion, long traffic lights, construction, etc.).

by DFWCAREN on Oct 13th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Roberts interest in her patients health is thorough, consistent, and has an excellent bedside manner. Dr. Roberts ensures her patients health is 100% well. Dr. Roberts has been my doctor for almost 10 years and is among the best doctors in the DFW area.

Aug 5th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr.Roberts is a very good, helpful and understanding doctor with this being my first pregnancy she has been very helpful and I'm quite sure she will be for the next 7 or 8 weeks I have left and the staff is very friendly also (Especially Rebacca) I highly

Jun 11th, 2008 on yahoo.com

All of the staff is extraordinary. I love Dr. Roberts and Mrs. Debbie they are the greatest!!!!!

May 19th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I love Dr. Roberts. She is a great doctor, I woulndn't recommend no other.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by jeg1967 on Sep 26th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Roberts is a very down to earth, personable doctor. I have recommended her to many of my friends. She is the best! Her office staff is very friendly and knowledgable as well.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com