A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Connie Standiford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Connie Standiford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Connie Standiford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Standiford graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Standiford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Connie Standiford MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Connie Standiford practice?
- Dr. Connie Standiford has 7 office locations.
Dr. Connie Standiford practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.