A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Connie Teng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Connie Teng is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Connie Teng, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Teng graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Teng has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Connie Teng MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Connie Teng practice?
- Dr. Connie Teng has 1 office location.
Dr. Connie Teng practices Emergency Medicine near Harbor City, CA.
See Harbor City Emergency Physicians.