A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Connie Trello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Connie Trello, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Trello graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Trello has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trello accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans