Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Connie Zastrow
Dr. Connie Zastrow, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bellingham, WA. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Zastrow is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital, PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center 7/6/2010 Active Current General Surgery and Cottage Grove Hospital. Dr. Zastrow has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Connie Zastrow has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...