A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Connor Larose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Connor Larose is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Larose graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Larose has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Connor R Larose MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Connor R. Larose practice?
- Dr. Connor Larose has 6 office locations.
Dr. Connor Larose practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Redlands, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cucamonga, CA and Ontario, CA.
See Redlands Surgeons.