Dr. Cono Grasso Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cono Grasso?

Posted on May 17th, 2017

Been Dr. Grasso's patient more years than I care to remember , but through it all he is a caring and wonderful doctor. Staff is friendly and professional.

Good physician

Posted on March 20th, 2017

Knowledgeable, experienced and down-to-earth.

Excellent Dentist

Posted on July 8th, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Cono. He is a very good dentist with a nice and friendly staff. Dr. Cono is very experienced and spends time explaining everything. 5 Stars

Old employee

Posted on August 16th, 2013

I wanted to stop by to mention that he is an excellent doctor and surgeons as well as his partners. Patients are always treated in an special way. It is sad that I couldn't continue providing my services there but I want others to know that the practice itself it is awesome. Front desk assistant is also great and accurate in everything. Do not hesitate to make appts there. I worked with an eye doctor before and it wasn't the same. Patients or employees were never treated with such love and respect like here.

Stay away!

Posted on July 6th, 2013

THE most important thing - hey, the only thing - I can say is that he did my procedure, cataract surgery, WRONG! The differences in my vision always allowed me to have "monovision:" left eye sees near and right one sees far. I explained this to Dr Grasso in the first minutes of my visit. The day after the surgery on the left eye, I was in shock to see that he'd changed the vision in it so that I lost my near vision, and ergo, my ability to read without glasses. (Also lost my ability for mono-vision as contacts no longer worked for me.) When I protested to him about this, he just said casually, "So, you'll just wear reading glasses." At my next visit, he apologized and admitted he hadn't noted it in my file, and so "forgot about it." I now need to wear bifocals all the time! I do not want to rate him with even one star but this review won't go through otherwise.

BRING A GOOD BOOK AND YOUR LUNCH

Posted on May 16th, 2013

Dr. Grasso is in it for only the money, and his staff has a lot to be desired, one in particular his manager, she acts as though she is doing you a favor, you are the patient and if it weren't for you she wouldn't have a job, she is nasty and arrogant same as the doctor, that is probably why they get along so well. You must sit there for hours and wait, isn't the patients time worth anything also? Then he gives you about fifteen minutes of his time after two hours of waiting and you never see any young people there, only the old ones who believe what he says as is the gospel. I would not recommend this doctor for that reason alone. He is also on the board of directors at "Maspeth Federal Bank" what does that tell you? No regard for the patient only the Insurance money. Maybe the elderly has the time to waste but I don't, I have to get to work and lose time and money of my own. I assure he has no regard for this. But I think his office and himself could care less.

Posted on February 24th, 2013

Great Doctor and a wonderful person

Bring your lunch box

Posted on July 25th, 2012

If your going to his office ...bring your lunch box cause you will be there for hours...All of his patients are senior citizens...70 &up...you wont see any young people there....must be a reason..staff treats patients as if you owe them something.....My advice....find another doctor unless you like spending you whole day waiting to be seen ..

Great Eye Surgeon for Cataracts