A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Conor Delaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Conor Delaney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Delaney graduated from University College Dublin. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Delaney has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Delaney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Conor Delaney practice?
Dr. Conor Delaney practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH and Twinsburg, OH.
See Cleveland Colorectal Surgeons.