A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Conor Mulcahy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Conor Mulcahy is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulcahy graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Mulcahy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
- Windber Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Conor J Mulcahy DO is a male Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Conor J. Mulcahy practice?
- Dr. Conor Mulcahy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Conor Mulcahy practices Internal Medicine near Windber, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA.
See Windber Internists.