A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Conrad Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Conrad Fischer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fischer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fischer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Conrad Fischer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Fischer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Conrad Alexander Fischer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Conrad A. Fischer practice?
- Dr. Conrad Fischer has 1 office location.
Dr. Conrad Fischer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Webster, TX.
See Webster Surgeons.