A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Conrad Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Conrad Fischer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fischer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fischer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Conrad Fischer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Fischer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Conrad Alexander Fischer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Conrad A. Fischer practice?
- Dr. Conrad Fischer has 1 office location.
Dr. Conrad Fischer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Webster, TX.
See Webster Surgeons.