A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Conrad Castellino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Conrad Castellino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Castellino graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Castellino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- John C Fremont Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Conrad Joachim Castellino MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Conrad J. Castellino practice?
- Dr. Conrad Castellino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Conrad Castellino practices Internal Medicine near Merced, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Atwater, CA.
See Merced Internists.