Dr. Conrad Castellino Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Conrad Castellino?

Best Internist I have seen!

Posted on March 7th, 2017

Dr. C listened to my concerns before offering treatment suggestions. He didn't force anything on me and treated me like a name not a number. I was suffering from hypertension and several other things my previous doctor had Missed. Definitely See this doc he changed my life!!

Worst Dr in Merced

Posted on September 8th, 2015

He does not read your records, has a habit of prescribing medication one s allergic too, or mix's two without knowing they are very dangerous, he even takes away what medication is working, just because he can, and wants to. But he would of known about the reaction had he just done some studying and had he reviewed my medical history! He also thinks females 40 and up do not have any pain, and if you do have any pain he expects the women, to just hush and quit complaining. And he will deny you any help you have asked for or deserve, like having ssi for help while I go through a few years of surgery. Money I worked hard for, and that is mine! But he would rather see a person homeless, than help the patient get the help they deserve and worked for!

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

First thing I felt and noticed, He dislikes Americans, but is willing to steal our money. He is against any white female getting any help from SSI! He has NEVER done follow up calls on any of my friends that have recently left him! And if your any part of a Service family, he really hates us!!!!

Personable

Posted on October 9th, 2012

caring. Have never met a doctor yet who truly cares about his patients.

Caregiver

Posted on July 11th, 2012

I am a caregiver and was very disatisfied with this doctor. He didn't show any compassion and i was very upset because in the past he was very courteous. I don't know if he had a bad day, but you do not take that out on your patients, or there caregivers. We will not be returning to this doctor. I am very sorry it didn't work out. Thanks

Very Knowledgable Doctor

Posted on February 16th, 2012

Dr. Conrad Castellino is by far the best doctor I know. As his prior patient I would recommend him to whom ever is seeking an EXCELLENT Doctor. Dr. Castellino is dedicated, caring,and trustworthy. Dr. Castellino visited me everyday when I had to be in the hospital. Words can not describe the appreciation I have and the security I felt knowing my doctor was on my side. Due to my triggering illnesses I became very inpatient with myself. Upon treatment of my diagnosis; Lupis, fibromyalgia and raynods etc. After all these struggling years with these illnesses. I hope Dr. Castellino would consider being my doctor again. Now, I have realized he is the key to my wellness.

doc C

Posted on May 25th, 2008

good for colds and perscriptions

Posted on May 23rd, 2017