Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Jul 23rd, 2015

First thing I felt and noticed, He dislikes Americans, but is willing to steal our money. He is against any white female getting any help from SSI! He has NEVER done follow up calls on any of my friends that have recently left him! And if your any part of a Service family, he really hates us!!!!

Personable show details Personable
Oct 9th, 2012

caring. Have never met a doctor yet who truly cares about his patients.

Caregiver show details Caregiver
Jul 11th, 2012

I am a caregiver and was very disatisfied with this doctor. He didn't show any compassion and i was very upset because in the past he was very courteous. I don't know if he had a bad day, but you do not take that out on your patients, or there caregivers. We will not be returning to this doctor. I am very sorry it didn't work out. Thanks

Very Knowledgable Doctor show details Very Knowledgable Doctor
Feb 16th, 2012

Dr. Conrad Castellino is by far the best doctor I know. As his prior patient I would recommend him to whom ever is seeking an EXCELLENT Doctor. Dr. Castellino is dedicated, caring,and trustworthy. Dr. Castellino visited me everyday when I had to be in the hospital. Words can not describe the appreciation I have and the security I felt knowing my doctor was on my side. Due to my triggering illnesses I became very inpatient with myself. Upon treatment of my diagnosis; Lupis, fibromyalgia and raynods etc. After all these struggling years with these illnesses. I hope Dr. Castellino would consider being my doctor again. Now, I have realized he is the key to my wellness.

doc C show details doc C
by bar hoppers on May 25th, 2008

good for colds and perscriptions

May 10th, 2007 on yahoo.com

A Fine Physician: Dr. Castellino is an excellent Internist. Intelligent, affable and easy to talk to.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com