A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Conrad Cean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Conrad Cean, Pain Specialist, Pain Medicine, Anesthesiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Conrad Cean, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cean graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Cean has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cean accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Conrad D. Cean practice?
Dr. Conrad Cean practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and New York, NY.
See Bronx Anesthesiologists.