A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Conrad Chao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Conrad Chao, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chao graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Chao has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Conrad R. Chao practice?
Dr. Conrad Chao practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Obstetricians & Gynecologists.