A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Conrad Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Conrad Cole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cole
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cole Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Conrad Cole, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cole has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Conrad Radcliff Cole BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Conrad R. Cole practice?
- Dr. Conrad Cole has 1 office location.
Dr. Conrad Cole practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians and Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists.