A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Conrad Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Conrad Cole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Conrad Cole, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cole has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Conrad Radcliff Cole BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Conrad R. Cole practice?
- Dr. Conrad Cole has 5 office locations.
Dr. Conrad Cole practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH and Mason, OH.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Pediatric Specialists.