A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Conrad Fischer is Excellent. Dr. Fischer has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Conrad Fischer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fischer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fischer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Conrad Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Conrad T. Fischer practice?
Dr. Conrad Fischer practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and East Meadow, NY.
See Richmond Hill Internists and Richmond Hill Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Curt Fischer, Dr. Kurt Fischer