inactive

Overall Review

January 15th, 2016
Been with him for > 20 YRS

May 2nd, 2015
Whole staff devoid of compassion. Judgmental, disdainful, rude and actually angry people.

June 3rd, 2013
Conrad L Flick, MD - review
Dr. Flick is an excellent MD, and I obviously trust him with my health. He is thorough, listens, and is personable.

April 2nd, 2013
A Great Doc
I grew up with a Father who was a doctor... have three siblings who are docs and I'm married to a third generation RN. Needless to say I have high expectations from my healthcare providers. If you want a great family doctor who's professional, courteous and thorough... look no further. Dr. Flick is personable, stays on point and really gives you undivided attention... that's not always the case with doctors. A+++!

June 26th, 2011
The Best
I switched my family to Dr. Flick after not being able to find a decent pediatrician for my children back in 2008. Because I rarely ever have a need to see a doctor for my own medical care, it was wonderful when I recently needed to go to a doctor it was one I already knew. He basically diagnosed me on the spot and I argued with him - suggesting an alternate diagnosis. He was willing to entertain my diagnosis but called me back first thing the next morning to say he had consulted with a specialist and I needed the expensive diagnostics I was trying to avoid. His nurse was incredible getting everything scheduled and he called me with the results the following day. His diagnosis had been right on target. I went to see the surgeon. His staff said they couldn't schedule my surgery for over a month. I showed up unannounced and crying at Dr. Flick's office and his amazing nurse (who seriously needs some kind of award) saw me walk in the door and immediately brought me to her office. I told her the problem - that I was in too much pain to wait over a month for surgery. While I sat there she called over to that surgeons office and got my surgery moved to a mere 7 days away. I don't think I would have been able to make it if it had not been for Dr. Flick or his nurse. The pair are true life-savers.

June 22nd, 2011
Not impressed
After failing to properly diagnose my condition I switched docs and my issue was quickly discovered and treated accordingly. Not the band aid fix Flick suggested. Always seems in a hurry to get to the next patient..then more he can see in a day the more cash in his pocket type is how he comes off

April 7th, 2011
I'm a biologist and have kept up with biochemistry for 30 years. I was healthy when I met Dr. Flick but was damaged by a popular cholesterol lowering drug I should never have been on; its use in primary care is very unsupported. Many doctors stay grossly misinformed. Dr. Flick is one of them. They rely on recidivist convicted felons for medical knowledge, our drug companies, who provide continuing education & updating via their sales force; and are regularly convicted of harming people. According to Marcia Angell, MD, former editor-in-chief of the New England Journal of Medicine, the journals (including NEJM) often promote profit-driven "medicine" over evidence-based medicine. Read her book, "The Truth About Drug Companies." Dr. Flick certainly should, but has/will not. He is ambitious. His career advancement would be harmed. Dr. Flick's a nice guy, but not one to question authority. From experience, I know the drug companies are his authority, so I would recommend a second opinion.

April 29th, 2008
A Satisfied Customer
After having recently moved to NC from Maryland, I was assigned to another doctor's office and then my insurance changed. I then met Dr. Flick. I found him to be very nice, understand and made sure that he understood all information I gave him on my medical history. I would recommend him to anyone who has recently moved to Raleigh, NC. I am satisfied with my doctor and plan to stay with the firm. The usual amount of time was spent waiting, which to me was very limited. I was satisfied with the waiting time.