A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Conrad Fulkerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Conrad Fulkerson is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fulkerson
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Fulkerson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Conrad Fulkerson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fulkerson graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Conrad Carnes Fulkerson MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Conrad C. Fulkerson practice?
- Dr. Conrad Fulkerson has 1 office location.
Dr. Conrad Fulkerson practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists and Durham Psychiatrists.