A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Conrad Fulkerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Conrad Fulkerson is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fulkerson
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Fulkerson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Conrad Fulkerson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fulkerson graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Conrad Carnes Fulkerson MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Conrad C. Fulkerson practice?
- Dr. Conrad Fulkerson has 1 office location.
Dr. Conrad Fulkerson practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists and Durham Psychiatrists.