A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Conrad Giles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Conrad Giles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Conrad Giles, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Giles graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Giles has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Conrad Giles MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Conrad Giles practice?
- Dr. Conrad Giles has 10 office locations.
Dr. Conrad Giles practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.