Dr. Conrad Leslie Giles MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Pediatrics.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Conrad Giles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Conrad Giles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Conrad Giles, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Pediatric Ophthalmology and Uveitis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Giles graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Giles has 18 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Conrad L. Giles practice?
Dr. Conrad Giles practices Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Bingham Farms, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists, Detroit Pediatric Specialists, Detroit Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Detroit Pediatricians.