Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo. DrScore.
 |  30 Year Patient of Dr. Conrad Giles  |  show details
by Catherine Jones on Mar 3rd, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Giles for almost 30 years. I have a very chronic, serious eye disease, and after trying 10 other Opthamalogists I ended up going to Dr. Giles after he performed eye surgery on my son. He is extremely prompt, appointment are easy to book, they never make billing errors, Dr. Giles is an expert in his field as well as with my disease. I simply would never trust anyone other than him with my eyes. When Dr. Giles retires I will be totally lost. He is a wonderful doctor as well as a great person.

Dec 18th, 2013

This office is horrendous for time. Courtesy to the patient and respect for their time is out the window. They have such a high traffic flow that the secretaries and billing make insurmountable mistakes. Scheduling is always overbooked. Patients can wait 3-4 hours just to see the doctor. Billing is a nightmare. This is all about making the buck. The doctor is qualified but this office is definitely not where you want to spend half your day at. This office needs an overhaul. I think the staff is qualified but they are way over worked, because there are a lot of errors that could be avoided.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by Terry on Jul 17th, 2013

Dr. Giles is an amazing doctor. He took one look at my son & knew that he had a mild case of strabismus (eye muscle problem). We knew something wasn't right, eventhough we had 3 other doctors tell us nothing was wrong. Thank god we found him! My son had the surgery about 6 months ago - right before his 4th bday, the surgery was very successfull. My son's eyes' look like nothing was ever wrong... Thank you Dr. Giles I would highly recomend him to anyone with eye problems !

May 24th, 2013

I had to go 3 times to get a correct Eye Prescription. Did surgery with him, and turned my eyes turned out worse then first visit. Wait time is over 30 minutes and spends about 3.5 minutes with you.

|  The only one I trust!  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2012

Dr. Giles performed my eye muscle surgery when I was 5 years old, 25 years later he is the only one I trust with my eyes. He is excellent and highly recommended!

by kitty on Feb 10th, 2009 on yahoo.com

One of the best doctors we have ever been to. He is very kind and takes his time. My son can be hard to deal with at times but dr. giles takes his time and works with my son. We have had alot of doctors get upset because my 4 year old will not sit still but dr.giles understands that children can be hard to deal with. My son has had two surgeries with him and both time dr.giles shines, he always stops in and makes sure that my son is doing good after the surgery. He even gives him a gift to make him feel better. If you are looking for a kind, caring and understanding doctor look no further cause you found him! He also is knowlegable in his feild, he's very up to date with the newest medical news. If you have any questions, dr. giles will sit down and talk to you about it. He doesn't use big fancy words that are hard to understand but talks to you in plain english and you get a clear picture of what is going on and what needs to be done. Also the staff at kresege is wonderful and helpful and always takes time to help you. I have never been mistreated or pushed around. This doctor and staff are one of a kind and as far as I know the BEST !!!!!!!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Sep 5th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Amazing Doctor!: Dr. Giles and his staff are very caring and flexible. They are great to the children and find innovative ways to gain kids cooperation during the exams.They are very thoughtful and considerate before, during, and after surgery as well.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com