Some ratings provided by DrScore.
not a good experience show details not a good experience
by Jojo on Jul 11th, 2016

Not a good experience with eye surgery. long wait time to get an appointment and long wait time at the office. He brushes off any post operative complaints, my eyes have gone worse since surgery.

Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
by Matthew Blake on Jan 22nd, 2016

Dr. Giles has been my ophthalmologist since I was originally diagnosed with uveitis at the age of 8. He has been a splendid doctor to me and I couldn't have asked for a more outstanding doctor after being mis-diagnosed 3 different times before being recommended to Dr. Giles. I haven't had any problems with my uveitis since my last surgery with doctor giles when I was 15 years old

30 Year Patient of Dr. Conrad Giles show details 30 Year Patient of Dr. Conrad Giles
by Catherine Jones on Mar 3rd, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Giles for almost 30 years. I have a very chronic, serious eye disease, and after trying 10 other Opthamalogists I ended up going to Dr. Giles after he performed eye surgery on my son. He is extremely prompt, appointment are easy to book, they never make billing errors, Dr. Giles is an expert in his field as well as with my disease. I simply would never trust anyone other than him with my eyes. When Dr. Giles retires I will be totally lost. He is a wonderful doctor as well as a great person.

Dec 18th, 2013

This office is horrendous for time. Courtesy to the patient and respect for their time is out the window. They have such a high traffic flow that the secretaries and billing make insurmountable mistakes. Scheduling is always overbooked. Patients can wait 3-4 hours just to see the doctor. Billing is a nightmare. This is all about making the buck. The doctor is qualified but this office is definitely not where you want to spend half your day at. This office needs an overhaul. I think the staff is qualified but they are way over worked, because there are a lot of errors that could be avoided.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Terry on Jul 17th, 2013

Dr. Giles is an amazing doctor. He took one look at my son & knew that he had a mild case of strabismus (eye muscle problem). We knew something wasn't right, eventhough we had 3 other doctors tell us nothing was wrong. Thank god we found him! My son had the surgery about 6 months ago - right before his 4th bday, the surgery was very successfull. My son's eyes' look like nothing was ever wrong... Thank you Dr. Giles I would highly recomend him to anyone with eye problems !

May 24th, 2013

I had to go 3 times to get a correct Eye Prescription. Did surgery with him, and turned my eyes turned out worse then first visit. Wait time is over 30 minutes and spends about 3.5 minutes with you.

The only one I trust! show details The only one I trust!
Jun 30th, 2012

Dr. Giles performed my eye muscle surgery when I was 5 years old, 25 years later he is the only one I trust with my eyes. He is excellent and highly recommended!