A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Conrad Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henry
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Henry Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Henry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Conrad Allan Henry MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Conrad A. Henry practice?
- Dr. Conrad Henry has 1 office location.
Dr. Conrad Henry practices Ophthalmology near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Ophthalmologists.