A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Conrad Manayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Conrad Manayan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Manayan graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Manayan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- SkyRidge Medical Center - West Side Campus
- Grandview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Manayan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Conrad C. Manayan practice?
Dr. Conrad Manayan practices Surgery near Jasper, TN.
See Jasper Surgeons.