A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Conrad Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Conrad Miller is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Conrad Stephen Miller MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Conrad S. Miller practice?
- Dr. Conrad Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Conrad Miller practices Emergency Medicine near Patchogue, NY.
See Patchogue Emergency Physicians.