A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Park is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Park, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Interstitial Nephritis
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Renal Hypertension
- Renal Tuberculosis
- Unstable Angina
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Park has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Park accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Park practice?
Dr. Robert Park practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, TX and Irving, TX.
See Denton Internists and Denton Cardiologists.