A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Park is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Park, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Interstitial Nephritis
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Renal Hypertension
- Renal Tuberculosis
- Unstable Angina
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Park has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Conrad Park MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Park practice?
- Dr. Robert Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Park practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Denton, TX.
See Denton Internists and Denton Cardiologists.