Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Park
Dr. Robert Park, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denton, TX. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Park is affiliated with Wise Health System, Medical City Denton and Denton Reg Med Ctr, Denton, Tx. Dr. Park has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Park has the following 4 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Park is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denton, TX.
Dr. Steven Mottl II
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Denton, TX 0.01 mi9
Dr. Ricky Harris
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Denton, TX 0.01 mi35
Dr. Gary Fazio
Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Denton, TX 0.01 mi30