Learn more about Dr. Conrad Proctor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Conrad Proctor is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Proctor
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Proctor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Conrad Proctor, MD, MS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Proctor graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Proctor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Conrad Arnold Proctor MD and MS is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Conrad A. Proctor practice?
- Dr. Conrad Proctor has 1 office location.
Dr. Conrad Proctor practices Otolaryngology near Auburn Hills, MI.
See Auburn Hills Otolaryngologists.