A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Conrad Proctor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Conrad Proctor, MD, MS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Proctor graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Proctor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Proctor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 23 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Conrad A. Proctor practice?
Dr. Conrad Proctor practices Otolaryngology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn Hills, MI.
See Royal Oak Otolaryngologists.