A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Conrad Proctor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Conrad Proctor, MD, MS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Proctor graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Proctor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Conrad Arnold Proctor MD and MS is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Conrad A. Proctor practice?
- Dr. Conrad Proctor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Conrad Proctor practices Otolaryngology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn Hills, MI.
See Royal Oak Otolaryngologists.