A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Conrad Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Conrad Reed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Conrad Reed, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Universitaet Hamburg.
Dr. Reed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Conrad C Reed BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Conrad C. Reed practice?
- Dr. Conrad Reed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Conrad Reed practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Blue Bell, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA.
See Blue Bell Internists and Blue Bell Pulmonologists.