Dr. Conrad Roberson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Conrad Roberson?

October 6th, 2017

He is completely over booked. He needs to skim through his notes because he forgets what he tells you from week to week. His staff is terrible and he needs to stick to professional conversations.

January 12th, 2016

Doctor Roberson is a wonderful doctor. He was very kind, understanding and patient. As for his office staff they are incompetent and neglectful, not to mention they provide horrible customer service! I have waited over two weeks for them to fix a mistake they had made on a bill, also, while I was pregnant I had questions they took days to reply and most of the time I had to keep calling to get an answer back. Because of the office staff I wouldn't recommend this office, I recommend out of town for better care!

December 29th, 2015

I expected more

At the end of my first trimester I started having severe uti symptoms. I called dr Roberson who prescribed me a three day antibiotic. It didn't work and I still had the uti symptoms at my next appointment. I mentioned this to him but he did nothing. Just brushed it off and kept chalking it up to dehydration. This went on for my entire pregnancy and it even put me in the er with severe abdominal pain caused by a uti. I will not be going to him again. Ever.

May 3rd, 2015

no high risk patients allowed

Ladies, if you're high risk or if you've had a high risk pregnancy before, don't bother calling him. He doesn't take any new high risk patients, so if the only other ob in town doesn't take you then you're screwed. You have to go several hundred miles another doctor, or go without care. The moms and babies who really need a good doctor are going to be left without. I guess it's too much work. If there were more doctors here, it wouldn't be a big deal.

February 20th, 2015

Dr Roberson was nice he seems like a very caring person. I was told to call a week after my appointment. But now it's almost a month after The day I was told to call to get my results. I still have yet to get a call back. which is now a few days to a month ago when I should've been informed of something. Though I still don't know if my lady business is alright. I will probably never come back.

November 22nd, 2010

He is the best doctor i have ever had. Very friendly and makes you feel at home.

August 7th, 2010

I was 15 when I first visited his office, I was scared of being pregnant, and all that came with it. He truley is an angel in my eyes, he made my pregnancy so smooth, delivery was easy and fast. He spant alot of time with me explaining and making sure I was in good spirits before I left his office. Now that I am back in las vegas and planning my third child I will deffinetly be back to his office soon. I never liked his staff much but he makes up for that. I would refer every pregnant woman I know to him. love ya doc!!!

April 8th, 2010

From Michigan

I delivered my son while this doctor was in Michigan still and he was the best! I am having my second child and wish that he was here to deliver this one!! Great doctor!!!!

March 22nd, 2010

I had a problem with his staff they discharged me for not being happy with them which i never said I just told him that the problems I was having with his staff figuring he would deal with it no such thing and I feel I was discharged without a vaild reason. I am so disapointed in this dr. for letting his staff doing this to me. So before choosing him make sure to google him look at all rating expecially ones made where people complain about his staff.

March 17th, 2010

Really good doctor attentive and real easy going. He was great during our pregnancy strongly recommend him!!

March 10th, 2009