A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Conrad Salinas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Conrad Salinas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Conrad Salinas, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salinas graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Salinas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Conrad Salinas MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Conrad Salinas practice?
- Dr. Conrad Salinas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Conrad Salinas practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Palm Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Banning, CA and San Bernardino, CA.
See Palm Springs Emergency Physicians and Palm Springs Family Physicians.