A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Conrad Tirre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Conrad Tirre, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tirre graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Tirre has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tirre accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Conrad J. Tirre practice?
Dr. Conrad Tirre practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Denver, CO.
See Denver Surgeons.