A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Conrad Tirre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Conrad Tirre, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tirre graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Tirre has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tirre accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Conrad J. Tirre practice?
Dr. Conrad Tirre practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Denver, CO.
See Denver Surgeons.