A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Conrad Tirre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Conrad Tirre is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Conrad Tirre, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tirre graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Tirre has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Conrad Joseph Tirre MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Conrad J. Tirre practice?
- Dr. Conrad Tirre has 1 office location.
Dr. Conrad Tirre practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Denver, CO.
See Denver Plastic Surgeons and Denver Surgeons.