A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Conrad Tseng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Conrad Tseng is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tseng
Specialties & Research
Dr. Conrad Tseng, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Tseng graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Tseng has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Conrad Jay Tseng MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Conrad J. Tseng practice?
- Dr. Conrad Tseng has 1 office location.
Dr. Conrad Tseng practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists and Beverly Hills Endocrinologists.