Dr. Conrad Tseng Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Conrad Tseng?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 31st, 2015

The BEST endocrinologist is NOT Dr. Tseng.

The BEST endocrinologist is NOT Dr. Tseng. I went there on a Wednesday. He prescribed medication for low thyroid and to help regulate blood sugar. By Sunday/Monday I was so sick from the medication, I couldn't keep any food down, had chills and my bones hurt all over. Before the office even opened, I left a message for Dr. Tseng around 8am letting him know how I was feeling on the medications. I called back again around 10, receptionist said he was with a patient and would call back during a break around 12:30. SIX HOURS later still NO CALL from Dr. Tseng or even a nurse. Here's the thing - when I went to see him, he was interrupted about 3-4 times by phone calls from other doctors, and he excused himself to answer. With me as a patient calling because the medication HE prescribed is making me so sick I can't even keep food down and now he can't pick up the phone? I agree with all the other people on here that gave the one star review. Dr. Tseng may sound all smart and knowledgeable, but he does not care about the patient. Disappointing.

January 1st, 2014

Great Doc

I started seeing Doctor Tseng while in the hospital at cedars-sinai after my heart transplant in 2009. I continued with him to this day I only get to see him twice a year though and my insurance company won't pay for him luckily I am on Medicare and I can get to see him that way. I like him for the following reasons: he seems to care and take time with me answers my questions simply and understandably if I don't understand it takes time to explain it. appointments with him easy to make and he is on time I only had to wait more than 15 minutes to see him once but that was because he got tied up with patients at the hospital understandable and I was called by his staff and rescheduled that same day. his bedside manner is terrific and I can say that because I saw him on two separate Stays at Cedars while in the hospitalized at Cedars for two separate but very critical illnesses. he feels prescriptions promptly and since I live in Arizona if I need to ask him a question or call him he returns my calls promptly.

September 13th, 2012

Awesome, friendly and professional!!

November 19th, 2009

Next customer...

I felt like I was in a 'one size fits all' store. Clearly a busy office that does not exude health CARE.Tseng listened to me but had not reviewed my medical history, or asked about it. He was Rx me medication when I asked him whether his diagnosis could be related to another condition I have (which he would have known about if he had reviewed my history)... it did... change of course. He was not sure why I had X symptoms, and after some basic tests, and a referral, he was prepared to Rx me what I assume is the standard 'pill kit'... without understanding WHY I was exhibiting these symptoms. Tests came back normal, but I had abnormal symptoms. I'm the type of person who prefers not to take pills, esp. when I dont know what is causing my symptoms. I found another endocrinologist via www.vitals.com and am finally getting answers and CARE.

December 24th, 2016