A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Conrad Weller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Conrad Weller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weller
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weller Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Conrad Weller, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weller graduated from Universidad Nacional De Rosario, Rosario De Santa Fe.
Dr. Weller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Conrad P Weller MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Conrad P. Weller practice?
- Dr. Conrad Weller has 8 office locations.
Dr. Conrad Weller practices Psychiatry near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Largo, FL and New Port Richey, FL.
See Clearwater Psychiatrists.