A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Conrad Weller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Conrad Weller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weller
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Weller Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Conrad Weller, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weller graduated from Universidad Nacional De Rosario, Rosario De Santa Fe.
Dr. Weller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Conrad P Weller MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Conrad P. Weller practice?
- Dr. Conrad Weller has 8 office locations.
Dr. Conrad Weller practices Psychiatry near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Largo, FL and New Port Richey, FL.
See Clearwater Psychiatrists.