A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Conrad Wittram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wittram
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wittram Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Conrad Wittram, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Embolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittram graduated from University Of Liverpool, England.
Dr. Wittram has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Tyler Memorial Hospital
- Desoto County Health Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Conrad Wittram MBBS and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Conrad Wittram practice?
- Dr. Conrad Wittram has 6 office locations.
Dr. Conrad Wittram practices Diagnostic Radiology near Rossville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, IL and Watseka, IL.
See Rossville Radiologists.