A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Conrad Wittram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wittram
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wittram Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Conrad Wittram, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Embolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittram graduated from University Of Liverpool, England.
Dr. Wittram has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Tyler Memorial Hospital
- Desoto County Health Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Conrad Wittram MBBS and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Conrad Wittram practice?
- Dr. Conrad Wittram has 6 office locations.
Dr. Conrad Wittram practices Diagnostic Radiology near Rossville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, IL and Watseka, IL.
See Rossville Radiologists.