A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Conrado Tojino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Conrado Tojino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Tojino graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tojino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Conrado Andres Tojino MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Conrado A. Tojino practice?
- Dr. Conrado Tojino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Conrado Tojino practices Urology near Newburgh, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Paltz, NY.
See Newburgh Urologists.